- 1 What is “My Aadhar Film” Contest?
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for MY AADHAR CONTEST:
- 1.2 Duration for MY AADHAR CONTEST:
- 1.3 Participation Criterion for MY AADHAR CONTEST:
- 1.4 How to participate?
- 1.5 How will Winners be decided?
- 1.6 General Conditions for MY AADHAR FILM Contest:
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
What is “My Aadhar Film” Contest?
Recently UIDAI has launched one Contest to names “MY AADHAR FILM”. If you want to take part in this contest and win the Price read this post.
Eligibility Criteria for MY AADHAR CONTEST:
The Contest is open to the residents of India only. here note that Non-Aadhaar holders are not eligible to participate.
Duration for MY AADHAR CONTEST:
The validity of this campaign begins at 00:00 on July 10, 2017, and ends at 23:59 on August 23, 2017. (i.e. 45 days)
Participation Criterion for MY AADHAR CONTEST:
How to participate?
- Make a short film on Aadhaar – about the project, its impact, perception of people and their expectation from Aadhaar.
- Entries must be submitted online via modes as described in the next point. No physical copy will be accepted at any of the UIDAI offices.
- To send the video film, follow:
- Upload the video to YouTube OR Google Drive OR Online File Sharing (e.g. WeTransfer, SendSpace, DropBox, JumpShare, Hightail etc.)
- Send the video link by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR via private message on Facebook/@AadhaarOfficial OR Twitter/@UIDAI.
- Entries should be in MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPEG or MOV video format ONLY and should be in full HD resolution (1920×1080 px).
- All the contestants must positively send in their entries for this contest along with the following details:
- Aadhaar Number
- Name as on Aadhaar
- Contact address
- A confirmation (ONLY Yes/No. Bank details not required) that their Aadhaar is linked to a bank account. In case the participant’s Aadhaar is not linked to a bank account.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Only individual entries will be accepted. Team entries will not be accepted.
- Submitted video must be based on true story of either the contestant or his/her acquaintance and cannot be excessively corrected or improved by another person. This does not rule out input or assistance from others but does exclude group entries.
- Length of the video should not be more than 5 minutes. It may contain animation or real shooting describing Aadhaar and how it changed their lives.
- Video can either be in Hindi or English Only. C.
- Any entry or submission shared as a public Tweet/ Post or Comment on UIDAI’s official social media pages will be deemed invalid. The only submission made by the private message will be considered for evaluation, provided it meets conditions described in this document.
- Audio and Video quality should match full HD standards as explained above so as to avoid disqualification.
- Use of Plagiarism will not be appreciated and such entry will be regarded invalid.
- Please do not mention or show your/anyone’s Aadhaar number or direct contact information in the submitted article. Such entries will be deemed invalid.
- Sharing of details such as Name, Contact number, Aadhaar number and a confirmation in Yes/No that your Aadhaar is linked to your bank account at the time of submission is mandatory; without which the entry will be deemed invalid.
RESTRICTIONS for Contestants:
Your entry shall not contain any content that:
a. is derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or unnecessarily violent, profane, or pornographic.
b. promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activity that may appear unsafe or dangerous.
c. is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group.
d. appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries.
e. defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, companies, or organizations.
f. contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission.
Evaluation of Entries:
(i) After the last date, all eligible entries, received during the Contest Period, will be evaluated by a panel of judges.
(ii) Evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
(a) Message(s) being communicated
(b) Uniqueness of work and use of language
(iii) Once video selection is completed, the Finalists will be contacted through email by Oct 10, 2017. If you have not been contacted by this date, you may assume that your video has not been short-listed.
How will Winners be decided?
=>The UIDAI’s discretion is final and no correspondence will be entertained. b. All winners will be notified by email and results will be posted on the Social Media Platforms. c. Results will be posted on UIDAI’s official Social Media Platforms. d. All the contestants must give consent to the use of their information submitted, for advertising purposes in any and all media, including online announcements, without additional compensation.
What are the Prizes?
=>Top 3 films will be awarded a cash prize of 50,000/- and the next 10 films will get a prize of 20,000/-
=>The Prize money will be sent to Aadhaar linked bank account only.
=>Prizes are not transferable. d. The result will be posted on Social Media on Oct 2, 2017.
General Conditions for MY AADHAR FILM Contest:
=>The action of sharing the short film does not guarantee a winning.
b. UIDAI employees or employees of any of its vendor agencies may participate in the contest. However, their entries will only be rewarded with participation or appreciation certificate and no prizes will be awarded to such entries.
c. Participation in the contest itself means that the contestant agrees to the terms and conditions as laid out in this document.
d. The contestant also gives consent to UIDAI to use his/her name, and/or video or parts thereof in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by UIDAI without further notice or compensation.
e. UIDAI can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted story from #MyAadhaarFilm Contest in any form it deems fit.
f. Entrants must comply with these rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the contest.
=>It is mandatory for all the participants to have an Aadhaar linked bank account for hassle-free and fair disbursement of the prize amount if selected as a winning entry.