Hello All, Welcome to the F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) related to Aadhar Card. Nowadays We are Getting Many Questions and Queries Regarding Aadhar Card Information. So In spite of Answering All We have Decided to Make a Single Dedicated Page Containing all the Answers Regarding Aadhar Card Problems and Confusions.
So, Read all the F.A.Q. describe on this Page and Get Clear Idea about Aadhar Card or Eaadhar.
OFFICIAL WEBSITES OF AADHAR CARD AND UIDAI
|FOR DOWNLOAD EAADHAR CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR FIND ENROLMENT ID / AADHAR NUMBER||CLICK HERE|
|FOR ONLINE UPDATE/CORRECTION IN AADHAR||CLICK HERE|
|FOR FINDING ENROLLMENT CENTER||CLICK HERE|
|TO CHECK AADHAR CARD STATUS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
1) What is Aadhar?
A.) Aadhar is a unique identity 12 Digit number issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). No resident can have a duplicate number since it is linked to their individual biometrics.
2) What is Full-form of UIDAI?
A.) The Full Form of UIDAI is Unique Identification Authority of India. It’s Government Agency that is Responsible behind all the Aadhar Card Process. It has All the Database of Aadhar Holders.
3) How to Get Aadhar Card?
A.) The Procedure is Simple. Go to the Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra > Fill up Aadhar Application > Provide all the Documents > Provide Biometric like Finger Prints. It’s Done. You will be Given Aadhar Slip for Future Reference. Your Aadhar Card Will be Delivered within 90 Days By Courier.
4) What is E-aadhar?
A.) Eaadhar is Kind of Digital Aadhar Card. After Filling up Aadhar Application you don’t Have to Wait for 90 Days If you Want Aadhar. It’s Also called Duplicate Aadhar Card. If your Original Aadhar Card Copy has Lost You can Generate Eaadhar as Valid ID Proof. => DOWNLOAD EAADHAR
5) Is Aadhar is Valid ID?
A.) As Per the Government, Aadhar Is not Officially AAnnouncedas Valid ID Proof But We can Say that Day by Day the Importance of Aadhar Card is Increasing. So We suggest that Every Indian Citizen Must have their Aadhar Card. => Check Out How to Apply for Aadhar card?
6) Who is eligible for Aadhaar?
A.) Any resident of India including infants can enroll Aadhaar. NRIs and foreign citizens residing in India can also enroll for Aadhaar.
7) Is it compulsory/mandatory to enroll for Aadhaar?
A.) NO. It’s Not Compulsory But Yes To get Many Advantages and Latest Government Schemes Benefits Aadhar Card is Essential.
8) Is Eaadhar/Duplicate Aadhar is Valid ID Proof?
A.) Yes. eaadhar is Valid ID Proof.
9) Are there any Fees to Get Aadhar?
A.) No. There is No Fee to be Paid when Enrollment of Aadhar Card.
10) What are the documents required for Aadhaar enrolment?
A.) You need to bring Proof of Identity (PoI) and Proof of Address (PoA) documents at the enrolment center. => Check out List of Documents Required for Aadhar.
11) How can I track my Aadhar card status after I have enrolled?
A.) After Successful Filling of Aadhar Application Visit www.uidai.gov.in and in the Portal Find out “Check Aadhar Card Status” Option.Click on that Link and In Given form Fillup All the Data. You will know the Status of Your Aadhar. => Check out Aadhar Card Status Online
12) Can We make Changes in Aadhar Card?
A.) Yes, You can Request Changes in Few Fields in Original Aadhar to UIDAI.
13) How Many Changes can We Make in Aadhar?
A.) You can Change Following Details in Your Original Aadhar Card. NAME, ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH, GENDER, MOBILE NUMBER, GENDER., PHOTO
14) Can We Link Aadhar Number to Any Bank Account?
A.) YES. You can LINK Aadhar Number to Your Bank Account. The Process is Very Simple => Check out How to Link Aadhar Number to Any Bank Account?
15) Can we Get LPG Subsidy Using Aadhar Card?
A.) YES. After Linking Aadhar Card You are Eligible to Get LPG Subsidy Directly to Your Bank Account. (DBTL) => Check out How to Get LPG Subsidy?
16) How to Track Aadhar card status through SMS?
A.) Type SMS: UID STATUS <Your 14-digit Enrollment Number (EID Number)> Now, Send this SMS to 51969.
17) How to Track Aadhar card status through Toll-Free Number?
A.) Dial this Toll-free Number – 1800-300-1947 > After Dialing You will be asked to entering all the Details regarding Aadhar Application. >Once the Process will Complete you can Track Your Aadhar Card Details.
18) What is EID Number?
A.) EID Stands for Enrollment ID Number.
19) What is UID?
A.) UID Stands for Unique ID Number.
20) How to Find Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra? How to Locate Nearest Aadhar Office?
A.) For this Check out How to Find Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra?
21) What is Password to Open Eaadhar PDF?
A.) Password to Open Eaadhar PDF is Your 6 DIGIT AREA PINCODE.
22) How to Find Lost EID/UID Number?
A.) Check out How to Find Lost UID/EID Number?
23) How to Update Aadhar Card?
24) What is URN Number?
A.) URN Stands for Unique Request Number. In case If you have Made any Update in Aadhar Card. You will be Given URN Number to Check Aadhar Update Status.
25) Where is Head Office of UIDAI?
A.) Unique Identification Authority of India
Planning Commission, Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
26) What is Aadhar Helpline Number?
A.) Aadhar Helpline Number -> 1800 300 1947
27) Is there Any APP to Transfer Money Directly Without Adding Money to Any WALLET?
A)YES. BHIM UPI Application Launched by Government will Allow you to Transfer Money Easily. LEARN MORE HERE.
28) Where to Find EID Number?
A.) EID also Called as Enrolment Number is Listed in Aadhar Slip (The Slip that is Given by Aadhar Officers after Successfully Registration of Aadhar Application). It’s 14 Digit Numbers Listed in Top Left in Aadhar Slip.
29) Where to Find DATE/TIME in Aadhar Card?
A.) DATE/TIME is required when You want to Download your or Check Aadhar Card Status Online. Both are Written in the TOP RIGHT of the Aadhar Application Slip.
30) Is it Possible to Make Aadhar Card for New Born Babies?
31) Is it Possible to Get Duplicate Aadhar Card In case Original Has Lost?
A.) YES. Duplicate Aadhar Card also Called as EAADHAR. You can Apply for Duplicate Aadhar Card HERE.
32) Is Aadhar is Valid ID Proof to Open BANK ACCOUNT?
A.) YES. You can Use Aadhar Card as ID Proof to Open NEW Bank Account at Any Bank.
33) Is Aadhar Verification is Necessary? Why?
A.) YES. Aadhar Verification is Necessary once you get Original Aadhar Card. It’s Necessary to Prove Your Identity and to Check your Details to UIDAI and Biometrics. Learn More -> Full Aadhar Verification Guide.
34) What is Eligibility Criteria For Aadhar Card?
- Any citizen of India can apply for this card.
- Children below the age of 3 years need not apply for Aadhar.
- Non-resident Indians can also apply for the card.
- Foreigners who are residing in India can also take the card.
35) How long is the Aadhar card valid for?
A.) Aadhaar card or the Aadhar number is valid for lifetime.
36) What should I do if I have lost my Aadhar card?
A.) If you have lost your Aadhar card, you can get a duplicate Aadhar card by downloading a copy of your Aadhar card.
37) Is it Possible to have more than one Aadhar card?
A. No, each person is allowed only one card for Lifetime.
38) What is the fee charged for getting an Aadhar card from Aadhar Kendra?
A.) We would like to tell you that Aadhar program Initiated by UIDAI is completely voluntary and free of charge so you are not required to pay anything for enrolling for Aadhar to Anyone.
39) How much time will it take to get Original Aadhar Card at Home after Registration?
A.) It takes Approx 3 Months/90 Days to get Your Aadhar at Home after Successfully Aadhar Enrollment. Learn More -> Track Aadhar Card Online.
40) Are e-Aadhar and the Aadhar card the same thing?
A.) YES. Both are Same and Eligible anywhere. Eaadhar is Also Known as Duplicate Aadhar Card in case your Original Aadhar is Lost you can Download Eaadhar Online.