Aadhar Card Update Status
In the Previous Post, we have Seen that How you can Check your Aadhar Card Status Online and Offline. But in this Post, we are Going to Discuss How you can Check Aadhar Card Update Status and Aadhar Card Enquiry Step by step. So, Stay tuned with us and Follow the Simple Steps.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by EID (Enrolment Number)
Basically, there are 2 Ways to Check aadhar Card Status.
First is Check Aadhar Card Update Status by Enrolment ID Number,
Second is Check UIDAI Adhar Status by Aadhar Number (UID-Unique Identification Number)
NOTE – TO CHECK YOUR UIDAI STATUS YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR EID NUMBER THAT IS GIVEN BY THE AADHAR CARD KENDRA AT THE TIME OF FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM. YOU CAN FIND YOUR EID NUMBER ON AADHAR APPLICATION SLIP.
- In the First Step You need to check out The Official Website of UIDAI ==> CLICK HERE
- Now you can see the Below Image Appeared on the Website.
- In the Above Image, You can see several Box Given. For your Comfort, we have Highlighted all the details in the Image.
- In the First Box Insert, your 14 Digit EID Number that is Given in the Aadhar Application Slip.
- In the Second Box Enter Date and Time gave in the Slip.
- After Inserting Security Code Press Check Status.
- Within Few Minutes one Window will Open with Your Current Aadhar Card Update Status.
Don’t Forget to Link Your Aadhar Number to Bank Account.
So this is the Simple Process to Check Aadhar Card Update Status and Make Aadhar Card Enquiry Onlne.
Now the Question is Many People Don’t know their EID or Aadhar Number. Sometimes It also Happens that You misplaced your Aadhar Application Form Slip. So, Don’t worry If you don’t have your Enrolment Number. Here are in the Next Step We are Going to Discuss How you can get Your EID Number if you Can’t Able to Remember.
How To Find Lost EID and UID Number?
Finding EID and UID Number is very Easy. It Requires only Few Information like Your Name, Your Email ID and Your Register Mobile Number (Same Mobile Number that you Provided at the Time of filing Aadhar Application form at One of the Aadhar Card Kendra.)
Find Lost Enrolment Number
- In the Very First Step Check out UIDAI Website by Clicking HERE.
- After Clicking on the Link you can see the Page like This.
- Here You can see there is Two Option given in the First Row. If you want to Find your Lost EID Number Select EID in the Check box and If you Want to find Your Lost Aadhar Number Simply Check Aadhar Option.
- Rest of the Procedure is Same like Checking Aadhar Card Status.
- After Checking one Option Kindly Mention your Name, Your Email Address, Your Register Mobile Number and at the End Insert Correct Security Captcha Code.
- After Filling all the Information Press GET OTP Option. withing a few Seconds you get One SMS from UIDAI Portal giving Info about your ONE TIME PASSWORD(OTP).
- In Step-2 Enter the OTP you have Received in your Mobile Number and Hit Verify OTP.
- If you have Inserted Right OTP One New window will Open Providing where you can find your Lost Enrolment Number (EID Number)
See Also – Check Aadhar Card Status by URN Number
SEE! the Process is Very Easy.
Now It’stime to find Your Lost Aadhar Number.
Find Lost Aadhar Number (UID Number)
As we Discuss Earlier to Find your Lost UID Number the Procedure is Same as Listed above for Finding Lost EID Number.
But there is Only One Change that You have to make. Just Select Aadhar Number Instead of EID Number in the First Row. Rest the Process and Instructions are Same as Given Above.
We Hope that You Find this Guide Straight Forward and Very Helpful. If you Still are Facing any Issue or Problems Don’t Hesitate to Send us an EMAIL or Comment your Query Below. We will Solve your all the Queries As soon as Possible.