Aadhar Card Update Status Guide
Hello, Welcome to Aadhar Card Information Guide. Here as you can See that We Provide all the Information about Aadhar Card and It’s Updates.
So, We all know that Aadhar Number is 12 Digit Identification Number that is Given by the Government of India. Till this Date, More than 60 Million Indian Citizen Collected and Fill up the Aadhar Card Application Form at Aadhar Portal via Different Method.
Earlier We have seen that How You Can Check your Aadhar Card Status Online and We can Also Trace our Aadhar Card by URL Number. (We will talk it Later about URN Number). We have also seen that Sometimes there is Mis-Print or Wrong User Information is Provided in Your Original Aadhar Card.
So, After that, We have Done Aadhar Card Correction and We saw the Step by step Process of How to Update Aadhar Card Online at uidai.gov.in, If you are living in Suburban area or in Village You can also Do Aadhar Card Correction via Post. (offline method) So, Int his Method we are going to discuss about How to Check Aadhar Card Update Status at SSUP.
So, for those who Don’t know Aadhar Card Update Process, We quickly See the Steps to Make Aadhar Card Correction.(It will hardly take 2 minutes to read).
Procedure For Updating Aadhar Card
- First Go to the Official Website of UIDAi by typing the URL that is uidai.gov.in in your Browser.
- Now Select Aadhar Update Status.
- Then You will be asked for aadhar Number to Log in to make aadhar card Correction.
- Now select Particular Field in which you want to make changes.
- Fill up all the Information Correctly in all the Fields.
- Submit the Form.
- You will get an OTP enter the same in the BOX.
- Now you have to Submit your ID Proof like PAN card or PASSPORT. (For Reference Check out List of Documents for Aadhar Update Procedure). Don’t forget to Self attest all the Documents.
- In the Offline Method, You simply have to Download one form from Aadhar Portal, Fill up the Form and Send it to Aadhar Card Regional HQ.(Check out – Update Aadhar card via Post)
So, Aadhar Correction Procedure is Finishes.
Here is a List of Documents to Update Aadhar card.
What is URN Number? How to use URN Number?
Here Note one thing that When you Submit your Aadhar Update/Correction Application you get URN (Unique Request Number).
Unique Request Number – URN is required to know the Aadhar Card Update Status online, by filling the details of Aadhaar card Number and URN number on the Self-service Update portal.
URN Number is Important because when you want to make any Changes in your aadhar card, You need your URN number as a Reference.
So, We advise you to kindly SAVE it on your Mobile Device or Write it down in your Personal Diary where you can Easily Remember for future use.
How to Check Aadhar Card Update Status?
Without Taking your More time Let’s see the Steps to Check Aadhar Correction Status.
- Visit this Website – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status
- In the First, Box Enter your 12 Digit Aadhar Card Number and in the Second box Enter your URN number.
- Click on Get Status.
- Within few seconds your Application status Appears on the Screen.
Reason of Aadhar Card Rejection
Now After all the process It is Possible that Your Aadhar Card Application Get Rejected. You can see Following Details.
- ‘Under Review’
If the Aadhar Update Status Listed as ‘Rejected’, the following reasons could be possible for the Rejection.
- Inadequate documents were submitted.
- Incorrect details submitted.
- Human error when filling the request form.
In case Your Aadhar Update Application Rejected Don’t Lose Hope. You can also Re-apply for the Same.
First Visit your Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra and Give them All the Details.
Then Take new Form and Submit the Form with all Required Documents with Self-attested and they will Give you further Information Regarding Updates.