As we know that to get LPG Subsidy We have to Connect our Aadhar Card to Our Bank Account for DBTL (Direct Bank Transfer) Benefits. Earlier We have Seen that How you Can Link Aadhar to Bank Account Online Using Net Banking (This Process is Known as Aadhar Seeding).
So, In this Post, we are Going to Talk about How ou can Get LPG Subsidy by Linking Aadhar Number to Bank Account and about How to Join New DBTL Scheme for LPG Subsidy Called “PAHAL”. But Before that, If you Don’t Know the Process of Linking Aadhar to Bank Account Just Follow This Steps.
- Offline Mode – In Offline Mode of Aadhar Seeding Process You have to Go to Your Bank Branch. Ask them for Aadhar Sedding Form and After Filling Complete Form Provide them Required Document Xerox as ID Proof. That’s it. It’s Very Easy.
- Online Mode – In Online Aadhar Seeding Process You Need NET BANKING Access for your Account. If you don’t Have Net Banking Details like ID and PW first Apply for that at Your Bank Account. Now After Getting Net Banking Facility Login to your Account. You can See in Left Sidebar Option of “LINK AADHAR NUMBER“. Click on that Option and Provide your 12 Digit Aadhar Number. After Succesful Submission, they Will Check your Detail and Link Your Aadhar Number In Few Days.
Join New DBTL Scheme for LPG Subsidy Called “PAHAL”
DBTL scheme that launched in 1st June 2013 has been relaunched with modifications on 15th November 2014 (55 Districts) and 1st January 2015 (Remaining Districts). This Scheme Also Known as “PAHAL“.
DBTL was Initially Launched in only 280 District in India. More than 100 Million People has Taken Advantages of DBTL Scheme. The Main Problem with the DBTL is that People Who Don’t have Aadhar Card Can’t get the Benefits of LPG Subsidy. That’s Why Linking Aadhar Card to Bank Account is Very Important to Getting LPG Subsidy Benefits.
So here are the Simple Process to Apply for LPG Subsidy at MYLPG
- First You need to Link your Aadhar Number to Your Bank Account.
- After Aadhar Seeding You Need to Link Aadhar Card With LPG Connection.
- If you Haven’t Link Aadhar Number to Bank Account Don’t Worry In this Case You Need to Link Bank Account Number to LPG Account Together (So that You will Get Direct Subsidy to Bank Account)
- Once a customer will join the scheme successfully, he will be called “CTC” (Cash Transfer Complaint) by LPG Connection Provider.
- After This Process, the Consumer will Started Getting Subsidy Directly to their Bank Account.